Shelton, United States
9 months ago
We are working with a CPA firm seeking experienced senior level accountants for their tax team. The individuals we seek are interested in providing high quality client service and the opportunity for personal growth, professional development and recognition.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform tax compliance functions including tax return preparation and review for high net worth individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and private foundations.
- Conduct tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
- Prepare and analyze comprehensive income tax projections that incorporate multiple scenarios in order to determine optimal tax planning strategies.
- Research tax issues and formulate opinions.
- Proactively keep apprised of the ever-changing tax landscape.
- Develop, train and mentor staff.
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.