Glastonbury, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a experienced FAA Repair Station and Assembly Technician in Glastonbury, CT.
As FAA Repair Assembly Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The qualified candidate will have responsibilities in both the Repair and Assembly Departments. In the Repair station the candidate will perform thermocouple repair tasks and in the Assembly Department they will assemble instruments such as: Thermocouples, Kiel Probes and Pitot Static tubes.
- Perform various tasks in the process of repairing thermocouples by following written work instructions.
- Disassemble and assemble thermocouples.
- Complete easy circuit wiring.
- Measure loop resistance by utilizing impedance meters.
- Measure insulation resistance by utilizing Megohmmeters.
- Assemble small parts using a variety of methods including sanders, welders, and multiple hand tools.
- Performs welding and brazing on small parts.
- Comply with policies, procedures, and regulatory FAA guidelines.
- Must understand, read, and write English
- Willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to sit for the duration of the day.
- Some lifting – up to 20 lbs. is required.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Glastonbury, CT.
- Salary: 19-23hr.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com