Enfield, United States
about 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Facilities Maintenance Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and coordinate routine preventive maintenance tasks for all production related facilities equipment, including but not limited to production equipment and facility support equipment in accordance with prescribed methods. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. Have computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and experience in ERP system. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned.
- Execute all needed preventative Maintenance on the production facilities equipment, schedule eservices and repairs of an 24/7 operation.
- Oversee min/max order points for spare parts inventory control for all IMM’s, and automation such as Zubler, Hekuma, ARBURG Multilift’s, Wittmann automation, all mold equipment, material feed system, packing lines and all other auxiliary equipment which support production.
- Manage inventories of all needed components and consumables in the technical departments.
- Get quotes from suppliers and order spare parts by creating feeders in X-Flow for PO approval
- Work with vendors on sourcing services, spare parts for automation, molds, packing lines, printers, and other related support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on IMM’s, production equipment, material supply systems and certain automation equipment.
- Perform preventative Maintenance, minor repairs, and adjustments on the facility support systems, including but not limited to HVAC systems, material handling systems and equipment, climate control systems, process water and other related equipment.
- Coordinate and oversee weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual preventive maintenance task on packing lines, support equipment and Injection Molding Machines (IMM’s) including automation.
- Document all preventive maintenance and repairs for IMM’s, automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Coordinate and support the repair of automation equipment, molding machines, packing lines, printers, and other related support equipment.
- Make recommendations regarding the priorities of preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Lead or assist with the implementation of new equipment, technologies, or projects.
- Interact within the department and with outside departments, especially clean room personnel, tool room, quality assurance, and Production Manager and production planner to coordinate daily activities or special projects.
- At times, work during non-scheduled hours may be required to effect critical repairs and/or restorations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Technical certificate or higher beyond high school diploma and three to five years' hands-on experience in the injection molding / automation industry, HVAC systems, background in inventory control for use of equipment in a state-of-the-art operation preferred. Experience in troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatics systems and minor electrical circuitry.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Enfield, CT
Salary: Depending on experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.