Woburn, United States
6 months ago
- Monitoring and maintaining building infrastructure and equipment for: R&D, development and manufacturing lines.
- Performing hands on maintenance / repairs as required on systems.
- Performing/coordinating calibration on equipment
- Working with lead to perform predictive maintenance analysis on equipment and systems: checking oil, measuring vibration, etc.
- Working with lead to provide input and feedback on equipment selection, infrastructure allocation and performance standards.
- Executing install and turn up of equipment as well as operating equipment as stand-in when required.
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 5 years in maintenance role