Manchester, United States
about 4 years ago
Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer will serve as the customer contact on operational and service related problems. They will also diagnose electro-mechanical hardware, software and system failures using established procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience installing and servicing complex medical equipment as well as evaluating, troubleshooting, and resolving design issues related to such installations and servicing.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides in-house/in-field servicing, testing and maintenance of complex Medical equipment according to instructions and company guidelines to ensure that customers’ equipment operates efficiently at all times.
- Maintain/Input detailed records of service visits into company information systems (Test Track), including technical problems, actions taken and parts employed to repair system.
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation
Minimum Education: Associates in an Engineering or related experience
Minimum Experience: Three - five years’ experience repairing electro/mechanical equipment (Medical Device preferred)
- Knowledge of working in an FDA regulated environment preferred
- Ability to read schematics and assembly drawings
- Use common tools and mechanical fixtures
- Strong electro-mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up 75% throughout United States