Danvers, United States
about 1 year ago
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician is responsible for providing technical sales support, equipment demonstrations, training, sample processing and field service installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installation and repair of digital equipment at customer sites.
- Provide training to customers on proper operation and maintenance of equipment, digital file preparation, and RIP processing.
- Remote customer support/troubleshooting as well as on-site service as needed.
- Effectively communicate and obtain appropriate data needed to identify, analyze and resolve service requirements.
- Clearly communicate problem solutions through data base entries, written reports and verbal communication with customers and colleagues.
- Maintaining of demo and test facilities at employer’s location
- Imaging of printed samples for customers and marketing
- Participation at trade shows to set up and demonstrate equipment
- Associate Degree or equivalent vocational training in a related field
- Basic Graphic Arts skills with working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or Corel,
- Must have good color vision and attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for customer relations, and communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, including international travel
- A valid driver’s license with a safe driving record