Lawrence, United States
over 3 years ago
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician Assistant is an entry level position in the Rental Department. The individual will be trained to do all plastic welding and repair of Welding equipment. Will assist and learn from the Field Service Technician on how to install products, including valve, actuators and plastic piping. The Field Service Technician will be required to become certified in welding of specialized plastic pipe, including PE, PVDF, PP and Halar. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level candidate who is looking to grow within an established company.
- Assist the Rental Department in maintaining the welding tools.
- Get certified in welding all materials supplied by company
- Assist with welding in the fabrication shop as needed.
- Travel for US customers anticipated to be up to 1-2 trips per month once trained.
- Travel 1-2 times per year for training at tool vendors to keep certifications current.
- Travel for International customers 1-2 times per year once trained.