Shelton, United States
11 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Field Support Specialist in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Field Support Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Our client is based in Shelton, CT, is an entrepreneurial market leader committed to providing the scientific quality instrumentation.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to support clients in our New England Region (CT, RI, MA, NY, VT, NH & ME) with quality customer service and support. The Field Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical and service support to customer base in their primary region and elsewhere as needed. Demonstrated capability to successfully provide quality field service support to customers.
Technically proficient in ICP set-up, methodology, applications and advanced system repair. Highly requested by customer base.
Proficiency with Analytical Instrumentation and their applications (ICP, Hydride , On-line systems),
ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma) Spectroscopy is an analytical method used to detect and measure elements to analyze chemical samples.
• Demonstrated capability in installing new devices and performing preventative maintenance and repairs as needed.
• Ability to act as subject matter expert on various sample preparation devices with the knowledge and understanding of all service processes and systems.
• Previous experience performing IQ/OQ certifications.
• Experience providing applications guidance to our customers.
• Demonstrated experience and aptitude for technical training with the ability to translate into practical training methods and tools to educate personnel as required.
• Demonstrated ability in accurate reporting of services provided and timely processing of all paperwork.
Here’s the specific attributes and skillset you need:
→ 1-3 years’ experience working in field environment, or laboratory, with sample prep and analytical devices or equivalent bench tech, electromechanical, biomedical experience
→ Advanced degree in chemistry or Biology closely related field preferred
→ Possess a strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
→ Ability to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner
→ Ability to understand and support our client’s applications needs as it applies to our industry
→ Ability to use and understand basic analytical tools & wiring diagrams.
→ Strong communicator who can interact at all levels within (cross-functionally) and outside the organization
→ Excellent customer service skills
→ Fluent with computers and major office software products
→ Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Travel:50-70% Travel within region. The primary region is New England with 85% of your install base in CT, MA & NY
- Salary: open depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.