Hollis, United States
12 months ago
- Conducting accurate visual inspection of circuits in accordance with Customer drawings,
- Conducting visual inspection to verify fine detail work.
- Packaging product per specification.
- Performing accurate computer transactions within ERP system.
- Documenting and reporting inspection findings and results.
- Reading and interpreting standards and quality requirements.
- 2 + years of visual microscope inspection experience required.
- Familiar with MIL Standard and IPC.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
- Able to sit and inspect product through microscope for up to 8 hours/shift.
- Able to use and read basic inspection and metrology tools including micrometers and calipers.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and interpret dimensional drawings.
- Prior experience working in a cleanroom environment.