Watsonville, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Final Machinist in Watsonville, CA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Final Machinist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Under general supervision, the Machine Specialist performs essential duties to ensure that parts are machined to the specifications detailed the engineering prints and other related documents. The candidate may also work closely with the Engineering and Assembly to provide in-process trouble-shooting and evaluate the quality of the machined components or finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review specifications to determine setup procedure, machining sequence, and dimensions. Reads complex blueprints, bill of materials, and other specifications to determine product requirements.
- Selects fixtures, part holding, and tooling to machine parts as necessary
- Confirms conformance of finished work to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary
- Identifies workmanship and material defects and deficiencies and initiates program changes when required.
- Provides estimates of programming time required for job quoting process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Position will require overtime, weekend, and holidays, as needed.
- Must have Fanuc CNC controller control experience, Anilam and Fagor a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to set up a machine and run the job with minimal supervision.
- Basic math and computing knowledge, to include word processing, and email
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Ability to meet production requirements as specified
- Fluent in English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general documents related to manufacturing processes.
- Duration: Direct Hire Permanent
- Location: Watsonville, CA
- Salary: $31hr. + ^
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.