- Graduate of accredited college or university with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience Requirements: 3-5 years of relevant Financial Planning & Analysis experience.
- Understanding of the consolidation of financial data for a business with multiple business units.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activity streams.
- Support Financial Planning and Analysis team with data analysis and consolidation.
- Work closely with Financial Planning/Analysis team and Director to perform detailed monthly analysis in support of month end close and financial reporting deadlines.
- Support team in performing data analysis and consolidation, in preparing quarterly sales-operating profit forecasts and yearly budget.
- Perform all other essential duties as directed by Manager.