Monroe, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Finishing Technician in Monroe, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Finishing Tech 3 your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Basic Function of the Job:
Execute key phases of semiconductor wafer chuck manufacturing including, but not limited to, mechanical assembly, lapping, clean room operations and interferomic inspection. Complete all responsibilities per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions. Recommend improvements to new and existing programs, documentation, fixturing and processes. Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment. Communicate effectively to optimize Quality, Safety and Efficiency.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Basic reading and math skills
- 1 to 2 years relative experience
- Experience with clean room operations, interferometer equipment, lapping equipment, and precision measuring equipment
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and process procedures
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement
- Experience in optical lapping
- Fine motor skills – able to manipulate small components
- Clean and organized (will work in a clean room environment)
- Patient and conscientious
- Metrology: Must be skilled in the use of hand and electronic gauging (inspection less than .0001 inches) and other electronic equipment
- Experience with manufacturing process improvement initiatives
- Related experience in high-precision R&D/manufacturing environment
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Newtown, CT.
- Salary: $18hr- $30hr.
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com