Trumbull, United States
12 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Global Manager, Talent Acquisition in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Global Manager, Talent Acquisition your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Under the direction of the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will manage the Talent Acquisition function globally. Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process while providing support to the business. The Talent Acquisition manager will develop and operationalize recruitment strategies that achieve talent to all global responsibilities at CooperSurgical. You will be a strategic partner to the business, helping set the vision for attracting talent. The Global Talent Acquisition Manager manages the talent acquisition team. Ensure organization is in compliance with regulatory requirements within the TA function.
- Consult with partners and Human Resources partners to develop recruiting strategies and programs, which will meet our goals for the function
- Provide creative sourcing strategies, employ multiple sourcing techniques and recruiting methods to attract qualified candidates
- Complete the full life-cycle recruitment process including sourcing candidates, interviewing, negotiating offers and onboarding new hires at the executive-level
- Develop short-term plans to address immediate talent acquisition needs.
- Provide comprehensive recruitment support to all hiring managers, including developing profiles, workforce planning, interview training, reporting and other aspects of the Talent Acquisition process
- Direct large-scale recruitment projects in a manner that ensures the selection of high-quality, diverse new hires
- Provide strategic recruiting expertise by keeping abreast with industry trends improving Talent Acquisition. Be an expert on all recruitment activities about assigned responsibilities
- Organize and guide performance of the Talent Acquisition Team, which includes Sr. TA Partners, TA Partners and TA Coordinators worldwide. Manage hiring, training, and monitoring the job performance of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Direct the activities to build awareness of the organization and career opportunities through participation in job fairs, educational institution partnerships, community events and professional organizations and through the use of creative recruitment techniques and marketing efforts.
- Develop recruitment metrics and status reports to evaluate on an ongoing basis the effectiveness of the talent acquisition process.
- Develop relationships with and manage third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of experience within Talent Acquisition
- 6 years of Management experience
- 6 years of experience within an FDA-regulated manufacturing organization
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting tools.
- Experience conducting cold calls and behavior-based interviews.
- Specific experience using internet–based recruiting methods and tools.
- Can handle high-volume recruiting and multiple searches simultaneously.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience level
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com