Supports the Head of HR in the execution and delivery of the People Strategy and is responsible for all operational HR and People matters within the Head Office and other business units. This role is composed by the following points:
- Manage the HR Managers for office employees as well as the Compliance Specialists to provide strategic partnership and consultative support on all elements of the Human capital strategy within the SNA business.
- Partnership with the Global Business Service center to enable consistent and efficient application on core HR processes, company policy and procedures, as well as compliance of federal/local regulations
- Executes the HR agenda for the Cluster: Coordinates timelines, communicates to stakeholders, develops new initiatives and executes the roll-out of new projects.
- Performance Management matter expert for the Cluster
- Partner with the Director of HR and Peers to successfully deploy the SNA HR strategic priorities. Create and report on Metrics for required areas.
- Partner with the Global competency centers and the SNA OD team to support the Talent Strategy for SNA NA.
- Evaluate improved ways to simplify HR processes to enable business success.
- Manages the local HR Managers and Compliance Specialists to provide simple and efficient support to all employees in SNA.
- Develop and deploy improved processes for attracting, retaining and developing employees within all the SNA business units
- Support the creation of an Engaging and Enabling Culture within the SNA Organization.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs and practices to ensure staff and department are informed of new developments.
- Manages Human Resource partnerships with the Home Office (non-Sales) based employees across multiple business units.
- Oversee the daily operation of the area and allocate resources accordingly to ensure objectives are met within company mission, department mission and procedures/guidelines.
- Establishes the annual budget for HR Operations, Recruitment and Interns and operates within the Corporate budgetary guidelines.
- Staff development through coaching, training, guidance and delegation to staff using various Leadership techniques.
- Create and maintain a productive work environment, using effective management practices to encourage productive discourse, creativity, controlled risks and entrepreneurial action.
- Ensure all practices meet applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Participate in global networks and manage projects to localize global policies and programs.
Corporate Talent Acquisition:
- Partner with the Director of HR and Organizational Development to create a Talent Acquisition Strategy for SNA.
- Work with GBS to ensure best practice approaches for assessing and recruiting Potential are being utilized.
- Development of programs and supporting tools: provide development & training, expertise, program auditing to ensure implementation, compliance and continuous improvement in practices.
- Oversee the International/Local transfer process and act as liaison for individuals to/from Swarovski North America.
- Brand Management, aligning all Corporate Talent Acquisition programs with Global Branding Strategy.
- Completion of projects as assigned within defined timeframe and budget to meet company-wide objectives related to Corporate Talent Acquisition and assigned businesses.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to the current Retail Recruiting Process.
- Work closely with GBS to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the data system and ensures availability of data to right people in right place. Participates in system enhancements and new functionality project teams. Makes recommendations on system enhancements and utilization by leveraging functionality.
HR Business Partner:
- Provide Strategic partnership to the Home Office functions within SNA. Through direct action or though others positively impact the business results through best in class People strategies.
- Conduct needs assessments. Recommend People development activities to achieve departmental objects.
- Consult with Senior Leadership and recommend developments in the Organizations Design and Development including determining people costs and strategies to best align with current and future business objectives.
- Business partner to functional/groups in the areas of:
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Engagement and Enablement
- Recruitment and Retention
- Leverage best practice both within and across the North American Cluster and develop required competencies in the HR Ops teams. Partner with the other HR Managers to ensure best in class HR support
- Make employment decisions, including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
- Develop and manage people planning, policies and strategies for designation Business Units within the Head Office
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT EXPERT
- Support the Head of HR to ensure successful implementation of the annual BAU processes e.g. Annual Dialogue, Annual Merit Review, Local statutory pay analysis and increases, Short term incentives, Talent and Succession Planning in close cooperation with the Global Business Services (GBS) as applicable.
HR BUSINESS PARTNERING
- Acts as a business partner for the assigned population and provides advice, support on Human Resources matters around the employee life cycle, ensuring the impact of business decisions on people and the organization are always reflected and considered.
- Together with FLM identify skills gaps through effective resource planning, talent and succession management processes to bridge these gaps, ensuring credible and commercial solutions.
- Ensures facilitation and communication of key HR / people processes and services (HR Service Portfolio) around the year and ensures managers are enabled to manage these processes.
- Support the Line Management in monitoring dialogue and midyear review completion. Supporting the calibration process.
- Support managers in their recruiting processes providing timely advice and ensuring enablement of recruitment competencies.
- Support the Office FLM in workforce analyses and planning and providing resource solutions.
- Provide updates to HR Payroll related to new starters and awareness of changes to contract.
- Support the organization in better anticipating need for future capabilities in the organization.
HR OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Manage the integration of new processes, programs, tools services and guarantees compliance with local legislation and labor law.
- Manage all HR activities within the Employee Life Cycle to ensure alignment with business objectives, legal framework and the global/regional HR strategy.
- Manage key initiatives to ensure proper communication flow before, during and after implementation to the organization.
- Ensures business needs and their Human/organizational implications are compiled and addressed appropriately to the Head of HR Cluster.
- Drive all updates and amendments in (best) practices, policies and procedures in line with legislation changes to ensure legal compliance and business de-risking.
- Number of employees: 350 EE office; 2900 EE Cluster
- Direct Reports – 3+
- Stakeholders: Cluster Head of HR, Global CC, Hub, FLM, MD’s
- Scope: US, Canada, Chamilia UK
- VG Sales: $91.7 million
- Budget Responsibility $1.5 million
- 8+ years of total HR experience
- At least 5 years of functional leadership experience
- At least 5 years of Performance Management experience
- Experience in retail business would be an asset
- PC literate, MS Office, Workday
- PHR Certification preferred
- Presenting, influencing, listening skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business acumen (understand fashion and luxury business) and comfortable with senior management.
- Diplomatic and capable to deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrates ability to staff and develop high performing teams. Ability to identify, develop and promote talents.
- Able to convince, persuade and influence managers to make decisions and take action
- Plans and organizes in a way that tasks and activities are delivered on time, considering potential bottle-necks.
- Understands when to involve decision makers to accelerate decisions
- Ability to manage tight and multiple deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to backup HR colleagues in other locations of the North America Cluster
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear solution mindset
- Cross cultural management, thinking global and acting local (cross border co-operation)
- Strong team player and role model exhibiting cooperation across the organization
- Ability to travel up to 25% when required both domestic and international