Windsor, United States
about 2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Heat Treat/Paint in East Granby, CT.
As a (an) Heat Treat Operator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Operates equipment such as a sandblast machine, wheelabrator, degreaser, and tumbling barrels in order to clean or deburr the surfaces or edges of equipment within the cell and performs all duties, including anchor operations, as necessary in the processing of cell parts.
- Operates the continuous tempering furnace.
- Performs the necessary duties for applying various finishes by dipping, and spraying.
- Operates drying equipment.
- Performs operator preventative maintenance (OPM) of equipment and housekeeping within the area.
- Ensure all safety requirements and initiatives are followed and focus on reducing risks within the work area.
- Perform other duties as necessary to ensure production of parts to specification to include maintaining records.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Pulling, packing, loading.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to meet internal/external customer's needs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- High school degree/GED required.
- Duration: Direct hire.
- Location: East Granby, CT.
- 1st shift
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!