Lowell, United States
4 months ago
- Managing employee information HRIS database and running reports for verification.
- Filing employee information in personnel and medical files.
- Maintaining information within HR’S Online Library of Health Center policies and procedures.
- Working with other members of the department to prepare and distribute employee packets for new hires.
- Overseeing analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law, local governing bodies or other departments in the organization.
- Assisting with management and administration of the organization’s various employee benefit plans including health and wellness. programs.
- Assisting with providing timely and accurate transmittal of benefit information and reconciliation to benefit administrators and vendors through electronic interface files.
- Serving as a resource to employees through providing assistance to employees via answering questions, Interpreting benefit options, reviewing claims, and counseling employees on coverage types.
- Coordinating annual open enrollment activities to include, but not limited to: scheduling open enrollment sessions, revising and providing for the obtainment/distribution of enrollment forms
- Providing orientation of benefits to new employees.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Proactive, self-starter
- Highly detailed with excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Advanced level Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of computer programs in general, such as electronic spreadsheets, word processing, database and graphics
- Ability to retain high levels of confidential information
- Ability to manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to compose from minimal details
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and possess visible organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of ERISA, Cafeteria Plans (Sec 125), COBRA, HIPAA and health & welfare and retirement programs
- Strong knowledge statistical concepts and methods used in collecting data is a must
- Strong critical and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- Knowledge with Massachusetts Paid Leave and FMLA