Billerica, United States
almost 3 years ago
- Meeting with leaders to discuss/assess business and operational needs
- Developing Human Resource strategy to drive organizational success
- Assessing business objectives, workplace environment, workforce issues and feedback from senior leadership and employees.
- Identifying Human Resource priorities and imperatives.
- Develops strategic and tactical plans that are aligned with the needs of the business units and the corporate goals and objectives
- Responsible for the Recruiting and HR Business Partner functions; sets strategy, drives continuous improvement, manages all goal setting and performance management activities
- Working closely with executives and managers to provide hands on support in multiple areas including: headcount planning, talent management, organizational development, management coaching, performance management, change management, and employee communications
- Coaching executives, managers and employees on performance management processes and ensures on time and well executed performance feedback including year-end reviews and performance improvement planning
- With executives, conducts Talent Management planning including use of assessment tools and successor identification and development
- Ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Identifying and recommending changes to policies that ensure regulatory compliance and best practices
- Seeking strong experience as an HR Generalist or Business Partner with solid work experience and knowledge across multiple HR functions.
- Demonstrated track record in providing counseling to senior business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills along with initiative, sound judgment and decision making ability
- Experience with the M&A and post M&A integration
- Demonstrated track record in successfully navigating complex employee