Bethel, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a HR Generalist in Menlo Park, CA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) HR Generalist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Carry out multiple functions within the scope of Human Resources department.
Manages all human resources plans and procedures for western operations personnel (175employees);
- Provides generalist and payroll services to SAES affiliate group in Watsonville, CA.
- Manages the preparation of Payroll documentation for administration by Memry Home Office;
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, temporary employees;
- Conducts new employee orientations; monitors career planning program; writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually, maintains other records, reports, to conform to EEO regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains facility organizational charts and employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Provide Administrative support, as needed to local management (ie greeting guests, organizing meetings, answering phones)
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience in manufacturing environment, OR
- A master’s degree in Human Resources Management and two (2) years of experience in the HR field (manufacturing), OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write technical and project reports, business correspondence, and process documentation.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, peers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification A plus Bi-lingual. A plus
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Menlo Park, CA
- HR Generalist working out of 2 sites and flexible schedule
- Salary: $70-$80K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.