Haverhill, United States
over 1 year ago
- Assists in the administration of policies, recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee relations, safety.
- Primary contact to assist employees with interpretation of HR company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Administer the company’s performance management system, rewards and recognition program.
- Participates in and provides advisory support to all staff in facilitation of the performance management process.
- Perform administration and assessment of all benefit options including monthly benefit bill reconciliations
- Coordinate health and welfare plan administration including benefit enrollments and premium/claims monitoring
- Manages and responds to unemployment claims and supervise disability, Workman's Comp and Leaves of Absence to include FMLA, Parental Leaves, Military Leaves and additional leaves.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required.
- Minimum 3 years in Human Resources management within a manufacturing environment.