Clinton, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coaches/consults with managers and employees on issues including: performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Coordinate all employee activities/programs.
- Monitor and approve applicable salary increases; check to see that they are within guidelines.
- Conduct preliminary job analysis and creates job descriptions of non-benchmark positions through a job evaluation process.
- Communicate and interpret all benefit changes and policies.
- Educate employees about their benefits and coordinates open enrollment periods. Research and resolve employee benefit problems and questions.
- Recruit, screen, and interview internal and external applicants to fill current or expected job vacancies.
- Review and evaluate applicant’s work history, education, training, and other qualifications.
- Source candidate from both internal and external sources.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Prepare and extend job offers; prepare and/or authorize appropriate paperwork..
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in HR Specialist capacity required.