For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist in Waltham, MA
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Human Resources Generalist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Develops the human resources strategy for a major geographic/continental area. Establishes, implements and oversees policies and programs encompassing all areas of human resources including employment, compensation and benefits as well as organizational and employee development.
Provides guidance on complex employee relations matters including but not limited to; corrective action, coaching, flexible work arrangement, feedback and performance management
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Reporting and analytics to support workforce planning, attrition, new hire analytics, and supporting reports related to business needs
- First point of contact for Workday system related assistance or questions
- Project management of annual programs to include scheduling, execution, follow-up and employee support for compensation planning, performance reviews, etc.
- Support job description development, job leveling and evaluation. Supports managers in partnership with Talent Acquisition on the recruitment of talent including equity and compensation reviews to help ensure fair pay within the organization
- On/ Off-boarding, provide onboarding details, support, welcome letters. Help facilitate voluntary exits, involuntary separations, provides coaching to managers on onboarding & backfill process. Lead restructuring process. Prepare costing calculations for employment related actions, ensure points of contacts with employees are made for new employees & exits across full Americas Dx population
- Assist other colleagues, employees and managers as needed with the administration of leave of absences including FMLA, ADA and the interactive dialogue process; will generate letters in accordance with established templates.
- Participate in employee engagement initiatives across specified sites / locations
- Special Projects, assist HRBPs with organizational training initiatives, assist in the review and update of HR policy and procedures, participate on various committees as assigned and help with data auditing and other compliance needs for business.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2-3+ years of generalist experience
- 2+ years of prior experience working with HRIS systems a must
- Preferred Qualifications
- Effective presentation skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Actively pursues continuous improvement in processes
- Professional demeanor and team player
- Solid understanding of employment laws, employee relations and employee engagement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Workday HR system knowledge a plus;
- HCM systems experience such as sap or success factors, etc. is required.
- 2-3+ years experience minimum as an HR Generalist.
- Enterprise level experience is nice to have.
- Experience working with other HR COE’s.
- We are a service oriented group, should have that mindset.
Duration: Requisition Start Date: 06/01/2020
Requisition End Date: 12/31/2020
Location: Site: Waltham, MA remote to start (will come onsite regularly once we have a return to normalcy)
Salary: PAY – $30-45/hr depending on experience
Interviews - Virtual
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.