Chelmsford, United States
12 months ago
Human Resources Generalist
Support and enhance the corporate culture while providing HR guidance and support to the company. Provides support in areas such as employee relations, talent development, leave administration, performance management, retention, disciplinary actions and compensation administration. Provides support when need to the HR Director and/or HR Manager. Reports to the Manager of Human Resources.
- At the direction of HR management supports with aspects of employee relations including investigations, documentation and problem solving.
- Interprets HR policies and procedures for employees and managers and makes recommendations to HR Manager for potential improvements.
- Complying with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Interact with Human Resources Business Partners in updating and maintaining current job descriptions.
- Provide HRIS back up support as needed
- May administer or provide back up to other HR staff in the area of Leave of Administration (FMLA process, ADA accommodations, STD/LTD and WC processes).
- Conducts new employee orientations, employee relations counseling, Employee surveys and exit interviews.
- Support HR management with regulatory reporting requirements (OSHA, EEO/AAP, etc.).
- Analyzing and summarizing information and trends, such as Sales hires, employee turnover and OSHA documentation
- Effective working knowledge Employment law, Employee Leave of Absences and HRIS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- BS/BA degree with 3+ years of HR Generalist experience is required.
- In lieu of BS/BA degree candidate must have 5+ years of HR Generalist experience is required.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Prior experience with Workday a plus