Incentive Compensation Analyst
5 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Incentive Compensation Analyst in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As an Incentive Compensation Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- The Incentive Compensation Analyst will focus on the configuration and administration of the Company’s incentive compensation systems
- Partnering with key stakeholders, you’ll be involved in the full-cycle administration of sales incentive plans across a global sales organization
- You will play a key role in ensuring company's compensation plans align with the achievement of sales objectives
- Systems - Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Company’s compensation software applications
- Data Integrity – partner with IT resources to ensure that transaction-level sales data is formatted and transmitted properly to align with commission plan requirements
- Deployment - Maintain territory alignments for business units utilizing digital mapping software
- Prepare new alignments based on business needs, staffing changes, and acquisitions
- Work with Sales leadership to develop new territory alignments based on current and potential sales volume
- Compensation Plan Administration – utilize incentive plan applications to assure timely, accurate payments to all sales reps and comp plans
- This includes changes to quotas, manual adjustments, data analysis, and assurance of reporting accuracy
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the incentive plans for each business unit
- Leverage analytical skills to model and predict the impact of compensation plan changes
- Provide support for other commission-related activities based on business needs, staffing changes, and acquisitions when required
- Ad hoc Reporting – Support cross-functional groups such as Finance, Marketing, etc., with their information and reporting needs
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by the manager
- Must have prior experience with automated compensation tools such as Xactly, Varicent, or similar software applications
- Candidate will possess a strong grasp of incentive compensation concepts
- The candidate must have an aptitude for understanding business systems and improving processes
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Candidate must possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Passing a background check which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction, history, and educational records
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.