Seymour, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Information System Security Manager in Seymour, CT.
The Information System Security Manager will oversee the secure network architectures, operational concepts, and security accreditation plans and procedures for Micro board in compliance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM).
Responsibilities include all systems cybersecurity compliance, which is accomplished by facilitating and documenting physical, procedural/operational, and technical security controls for the purpose of complying with regulatory standards and industry best practices such as internal policies, Cyber DFARS, CMMC, and yet unforeseen rules instituted by the DoD.
In this role, you will also serve as an advisor on technical and policy matters involving the security of information systems. You will partner with other team members, both internal and external, to ensure information systems are brought into and maintain compliance with applicable policies and requirements. These policies and requirements include but are not limited to compliance with National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171 and 800-53.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Cyber Security Program
- Interpret policies, develop, and implement cyber-security plans and procedures.
- Help maintain cyber security awareness and preparedness.
- Responsible for security vulnerability assessments, auditing, and self-inspections, reporting specific types of actions, situations, or status changes back to the government relating to the potential compromise of classified information and/or unclassified information relating to Micro board's classified programs in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Must create and train to procedure all new employees on cybersecurity awareness.
- Implement and establish NIST 800-171 and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements
- Lead and perform assessments of IT processes, risk, controls and compliance against leading practice, industry, or internal frameworks, and assess capability maturity, identify gaps in design and execution, and communicate issues along with resolutions to executive management.
- Assess, design, and implement new IT risk and control frameworks, sustainable solutions (including applying knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance tools), operating processes and people models to address key and evolving risks, as necessary.
- Participate in and support strategic growth and business development initiatives.
- Confidently articulate business risks and technical challenges to executive management.
- Eligibility to obtain a US DOD Secret Security Clearance. Except in Rare Cases, only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US Security Clearances
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree, or 10+ years, in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Recognized IT security certification or equivalent (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- 5+ years' experience in Cyber Security implementation and management, Information Technology
- Prior Service is a plus.
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-171 and/or NIST SP 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Familiarity with other compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.
- Familiarity with DoD Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audit procedures a plus
- Familiarity with how the NISP is administered on the government side a plus.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Seymour, CT.
Salary: open flexible.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.