Deep River, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Injection Molding Operator in Deep River, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Injection Molding Operator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Injection Molding Machine Operator operates an injection molding machine to shape plastics. Follow work instructions and reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate injection molding machines and secondary equipment.
- Inspect parts as needed.
- Sort cut and pack parts per customer specifications.
- Participate in operator rotation for machines.
- Maintain quality of parts being produced.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Participate and/or help in training programs, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Safety procedures and regulations.
- Comply with ISO 9001/Medical (13485) policies and procedures.
- Communicate well to others and work within a team environment.
- Ensure quality of produced product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
Duration: 3 months temp to hire
Location: Deep River, CT.
1st shift $13ht
2nd shift $15hr.
3rd shift $17hr.
1st shift is ~ 6 am to 4 pm
2nd shift is ~ 3 or 4 pm until 11 pm
3rd shift is ~ 11 pm until 7 am
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.