Winchester, United States
over 3 years ago
- Familiar with SalesForce (or equivalent CRM)
- SAP experience very helpful
- Experience in Industrial PID Process Control, Industrial Automation products and applications, and SCR Power Control.
- Proficient with Office suite of products, helpful if experienced with Lotus Notes
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with high level of confidence
- Good organizational skills
- Impressive personality with the ability to convince customers by developing attractive quotes for them
- Ability to multi task
- Target oriented with a belief in team work
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Exhibits and maintains a high level of proactivity.
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong, thorough knowledge of company’s products, applications, processes, services, and policies.
- First point of contact for incoming calls, fax, emails (business and info box from website)
- Maintain good relationship with client (distributor, resellers, OEMs end users) by phone and e-mail
- Provide solutions for customers by choosing right product for their application through thorough conversation
- Create account for prospects, leads, etc. in SalesForce
- Provide daily quotes in a timely fashion by email/SalesForce/phone
- Follow up on quotes, close out opportunity once order is received
- Provide cross references for competitor’s products to Gefran’s
- Cooperate and provide support to regional sales managers and customer service on quotes, accounts, updates, etc.
- Work on projects constructed by Management
- Assist customer service with phone, order entry, order releases quotes when there is an absence
- Provide back-up when other inside sales representative is away
- Provide order status, tracking numbers, expedite etc. when customer service is unavailable or out
- Cover phones by rotating lunch break
- Pass on new leads/business
- Coordinate with purchasing manager to obtain lead time on products
- Work with shipping department to obtain weight, dimensions freight etc.
- Cooperate with accounting on credit application on credit applications, invoices, credit card charges
- Transfer calls to appropriate person/dept
- Associates Degree or higher level of post high school education
- Two plus years of experience in an Inside Sales position.