Lowell, United States
3 months ago
- Operator will be inspecting devices under a high-powered microscope.
- Testing of small parts .
- Operator will remove parts that are noncompliant, or failing to meet specific criteria – including foreign particles, cracks, defects, etc.
- Reading and understanding documentation.
- Using tweezers to remove any small defects.
- Working under a microscope handling small devices.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have good hand dexterity.
- Job requires sitting, using a microscope, using tweezers and possibly other functions such as testing, all day.
- Reading and understanding documentation and flow sheets will be required.