White Plains, United States
about 1 year ago
Length of Assignment- 6 Months
Location- White Plains, NY
M-F 7.5/hr work day .5 hr lunch
• Collecting data, and developing databases,
• Tracking projects, and generating reports and dashboards,
• Developing metrics and KPI’s for the department
• Assisting in documentation of processes,
• Gathering information and making recommendations for ad hoc
• Provide support for the Insurance Team and staff in facilitating insurance renewals, as well as contract, permits, and claim analysis.
• Preparation of self-insurance letters, tender letters, and certificates of insurance.
• Preparation of benefits payments.
• Field calls and E-Mails from the public or business partners.
• MS Office Suite skills inclusive of advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of budgeting practices and SAP required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and anticipate needs in a highly charged environment.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools.
• Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Ability to prepare and interpret databases and metrics
• Solid organizational skills , including multitasking and time-management
• Familiarity with risk management
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge file management transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines