Trumbull, United States
11 months ago
The purpose of the Insurance Reimbursement Specialist is to join our team of skilled and dedicated individuals supporting the mission of patient access to care and customer service with the goal of making testing both affordable and accessible. This candidate should possess excellent customer service skills as well as experience in working with insurance appeals and the prior authorization process.
- Submission of prior authorizations /appeals to national payers.
- Provide review of all levels of an insurance appeal.
- Gather supporting documentations (physician medical records, patient /physician letters etc.)
- Interactions with utilization review/management departments
- Maintain absolute file integrity with regards to content, location and confidentiality.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and providers