- Picking: Maintains inventory locations in neat and orderly fashion Replenishes primary stock locations when empty. Pulls all tools for calibration and delivers appropriately.
- Inspects all orders to ensure that they are accurate and complete. Assembles components. Delivers order request to production floor.
- Pulls orders and packs into boxes with packing list. Assigns shipping labels to orders. Completes ship confirm process for all orders daily. Adheres to production order process for the delivery and storage. Expedites approved orders to production floor and ensures timeliness of delivery.
- Performs data entry duties; inputs all data for the issuing of supplies. Updates the various pages of the backorder report and maintain backorder logbook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to frequently lift/carry and to push/pull up to 35lbs.