Enfield, United States
about 1 month ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Control Supervisor in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Inventory Control Supervisor your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform, train, and manage the process of Material Master Maintenance for items pertaining to the storage, replenishment, and shipment of inventory items. This includes weights and dimensions, pallet quantities, storage strategy, replenishment quantities, etc.
- Assume the lead responsibility for Case Management within e365 for cases involving the warehouse and transportation issues/errors at all US distribution sites. This would include determining if the case information is accurate, what the root cause is, distributing a CAPA document to the responsible supervisor/manager, and following through to completion.
- Creating meaningful KPI(s) that show the warehouse’s quality and productivity performance, and progression toward the agreed to goals in alignment with the Global Supply Chain’s KPI framework.
- Cycle counts – currently each VLM needs to be cycle counted twice per year, but further cycle counts that may be required in the future would also be managed/performed.
- Auditing of incoming inventory – create and manage an auditing process for items sold from an production company to the finished goods warehouse. This would include, but not limited to, Star Lab, USC, Lavibe, centrifuges, shakers, and bioprocess.
- Auditing of outbound shipments – create an auditing process, as necessary, to validate accuracy of outbound shipments.
- Manage people/process to support Service Organization. This is to include processes related to customer equipment sent in for service, trade show inventory, demo stock, spare parts distribution, and inventory accuracy related to these areas.
- Lead Physical Inventory process as it pertains to system cleaning, preinventory reports/documents, SAP freeze, count record creation, completion, post inventory reports/documents, and unfreeze of SAP
- Training auditor for new employees and retraining of current employees.
** Employment in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Enfield, CT.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.