Mendota Heights, United States
9 months ago
The IT Project Management team is responsible for delivering projects within the IT and Business Change portfolios to meet the Group’s strategic growth and development objectives and priorities, and in accordance with governance standards. The portfolio includes, but is not limited to, technology migrations, product development, Regulatory changes, Client and Customer data migrations, business acquisitions and system integrations and upgrades. The team are flexible and work across the Group in different locations when necessary
The primary responsibility of this IT PM will be to manage application development projects for a Key Program however, projects may incorporate a combination of data migration, business and infrastructure deliverables.
Delivery of robust software solutions is critical to the success of the Group. We have an exciting opportunity for a, dynamic and enthusiastic IT Project Manager to manage a portfolio of application delivery projects within a Program, ranging in size, complexity and scope. Client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with a solid background in delivering large scale, complex application development projects.
• Managing a portfolio of work, being either single or multiple projects throughout the project life-cycle.
• Adhere to the Group Project Management Methodology, ensuring that gateway criteria are met at each stage in the project delivery and all project documentation is produced and maintained to agreed standards.
• Ensuring delivery to agreed Business and Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives.
• Coordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation.
• Production of appropriate project documentation, including delivery plans, reports, logs, IT support models and IT service introduction material.
• Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies that could threaten a project’s delivery.
• Identifying countermeasures and recommending and/or taking appropriate action to overcome delays, issues, and challenges or cost over-runs.
• Leading project meetings.
• Coordinating and/or contributing to the design, development and specification of new and revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc., as required.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
• Adherence to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements