Mendota Heights, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a IT Project Manager in Mendota Heights/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) IT Project Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of work, being either single or multiple projects throughout the project life-cycle.
- Adhering to the Group Project Management Methodology, ensuring that gateway criteria are met at each stage in the project delivery and all project documentation is produced and maintained to agreed standards.
- Ensuring delivery to agreed Business / Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives.
- Managing project deliverables and resources, ensuring timely delivery by the project team.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation
- Production of appropriate project documentation, including delivery plans, reports, logs, IT support models and IT service introduction material.
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies that could threaten a project’s delivery.
- Identifying countermeasures and recommending and/or taking appropriate action to overcome delays, issues, and challenges or cost over-runs.
- Chairing project meetings.
- Co-ordinating and / or contributing to the design, development and specification of new / revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc., as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
- Adherence to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements
- Track record of successful and timely delivery of Application Development projects operating within a formal project methodology
- Prince 2 qualified or equivalent recognized Project Management accreditation
- Experience of managing projects within an Enterprise organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence, challenging supportively and effectively where appropriate.
- Experience of managing cross-functional, globally diverse delivery teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to communicate technology in plain-English and in non-technical terms to colleagues.
- Experience and working knowledge of MS Management Solutions.
- Effective time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically when under pressure.
- Experience gained within financial services or other regulated environments would be advantageous.
- Location: Remote/Mendota Heights
- Salary: Depending on experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references