Hartford, United States
about 1 year ago
The ITS MyChart Temporary Support Position provides application and technical information system support for virtual health initiatives and MyChartPLUS, a Web-based portal that provides patients access to their Epic medical record and the ability to participate in virtual visits, send messages to caregivers, view and pay bills, schedule appointments, and complete pre-visit documentation.
The ITS MyChart Temporary Support Position responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
• Providing support for MyChartPLUS through the knowledgeable use of appropriate technology and available functionality- from training provided.
• Addressing inquiries from patients, clinicians, and medical practices regarding account activation and management and appropriate software use
• Understanding the operational issues within the application well enough to represent user needs
• Anticipating and providing hand off to IT analyst for complex problems with the necessary priorities
• Promoting a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines
• Actively participating in team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications and updates
• Provide weekly status reports to team lead and manager.
• Collaborating and consulting with team lead, manager and/or director to coordinate activities
• Supporting end users which may include night and weekend coverage
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Associates’ degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a healthcare environment required
• Experience working in a high-paced call center
• Customer service exposure/background
• Experience in business or health information system management in a hospital or ambulatory care setting preferred
• Epic certification or proficiency in MyChart preferred