Waltham, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Install, configure, administer, optimize, maintain, and update the environments, servers, network, storage, and VoIP.
- Test and document all changes made.
- Make sure that all security measures are followed in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Participate in problem solving efforts, and submit statuses on request.
- Act as a point of contact to redirect or resolve problems involving security alerts and event logs.
- Support all activities and requests needed to sustain operations.
- Carry out all other tasks associated with the Systems/Network Administrator position.
- Work with the entire IT group to ensure the stability, integrity, and functioning of the IP network and the server farm.
- Oversee the compliance of policies, procedures, and corporate initiatives.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Participate in scheduled maintenance windows.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or networking, or 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with LAN/WAN networks and server farms.
- Knowledge with network protocols, OSI models, telecommunications and connectivity protocols (router, firewall, switch, security, TCP/IP, etc.), and information technology best practices.