Beverly, United States
over 2 years ago
- Processes purchase requisitions, purchase change orders and requests for quotes to suppliers.
- Participates in maximizing the procurement teams' changes, part parameters; quote table maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information
- Recommend cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing with approval of team
- Generate / Maintain work orders to support production needs for all product
- Process returns for non-conforming materials received at any production site
- Resolves accounts payable / receivable discrepancies for any / items assigned.
- Resolves delivery/receiving discrepancies for any / all items assigned
- Remains current on economic, industrial and other trends that affect market and prices
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Computerized manufacturing systems and ERP / MRP experience
- 2-3 years direct Procurement industry experience preferred
- Proven planning, organizational and communication skills
- US citizen or permanent resident