New York, United States
about 2 years ago
Commercial Loan Quality Control Specialist
The role is responsible for providing dedicated Commercial Loan Documentation quality control review and other banking services to all Commercial Loan deals. Commercial Loan Quality Control team members work closely with other commercial loan servicers, line of business, and other Corporate Banking departments.
- Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests in the loan system are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Associate Commercial Loan Quality Control performs completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected, reviewed and filed appropriately
- Responsible for testing and providing quality control on Loan Servicing Process. This includes reconciling/verifying all pertinent documents are accurate and information contained matches with the loan system and approvals.
- All collateral tracking and insurance modules are built completely and accurately.
- Establish on-going communication with internal partners and bank groups regarding any findings.
- Department policies and procedures are adhered to and data input is accurate.
- Identify trends in results to provide feedback for process improvement
- Aggregate results weekly and monthly for distribution to senior management
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and open to change
- Effective problem-solving skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
Bachelor's Degree Required