Westford, United States
over 1 year ago
- Assisting in developing test specific software solutions.
- Assisting in integrating test specific hardware solutions.
- Analyzing Unit Under Test schematics and documentation to realize test solutions.
- Preparing documents including test strategy, software requirements and software design documentation.
- Adhering to quality standards and processes.
- General electronics knowledge
- Ability to read, understand and analyze schematics
- Experience and practical use of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Understand and Properly Utilize General Purpose Test Equipment
Minimum-Associates degree in Electronics Engineering