Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Lab Assembler in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Lab Assembler your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the product lines.
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of products, including sub-assembly, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades, and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation.
- Responsible for packaging all finished goods utilizing all necessary packaging equipment.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development, and revision of assembly documentation.
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks.
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment.
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures.
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product.
- Assist in assembly line troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Fill-in for staff vacancies/assist team (i.e., vacations, etc.)
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.