Berlin, United States
about 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Manager in Berlin, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CNC Lathe Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Lathe Dept. Manager who is qualified with a minimum of 10 years of experience on CNC Lathes with supervision experience. Have the ability to create a team working environment and motivate employees to their potential. Coordinate production schedules, create and manage documentation for production, and be responsible for the quality control in a lathe department.
This manager will lead 60 Manufacturing employees spread across two shifts running 5 days a week.
- Implement Lathe Department processes, procedures and best practices.
- Supervise and mentor teammates.
- Ensure the supervisors and team leaders are properly trained and have all the equipment, information and materials necessary to be successful in production execution, machine set up time and first time through quality.
- Maintain and support department goals including identification and coordinate of staffing needs.
- Evaluate processes and troubleshoot any problems.
- Able to utilize programming to improve set ups and processes to run efficiently.
- Implement production plan by planning and assigning daily activities to teammates.
- Responsible for on time delivery, quality, and profitability
10 plus years of CNC Lathe supervision, process improvement and hands on programming as need.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Berlin, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st shift manage two shifts below.
- Day Shift starts at 6AM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- Night Shift: 5:30PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.