Chelsea, United States
9 months ago
- Creating detailed assembly diagrams of custom cabinets, refrigerators, complex serving counters, chef lines and any industrial assemblies from submittal drawings approved by the customer.
- Laying out patterns for sheet metal parts included in the assemblies.
- Designing of sheet metal for machined and fabricated components (including enclosures, frames and structures).
- Providing bills of materials, routing, and other manufacturing aids as required.
- Reviewing all design corrections/drawing markups and make engineering corrections/design changes as required.
- Working with project managers to ensure that design correctly reflects customer intent.
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sheet metal design.
- Manufacturing engineering experience.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD and/or Pro-E.