White Plains, United States
2 months ago
Our client in the White Plains, NY area is seeking a Lead Full Stack Engineer for a full-time position.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in MIS or Computer Science/Engineering (or similar).
- Minimum of 8 or more years of total experience in software development, including 6 years of UI/Front-end developer experience.
- Architecture concepts SPA, OOPS/SOLID principles, SaaS, Micro Services, RESTful APIs.
- Authentication and identity stacks (OIDC, OKTA, SAML2, etc.).
- Development experience in .Net Core(5), C#, Python, SQL, SharePoint or other similar languages.
- Experience with software engineering best-practices such as, Azure Repos/GIT, build automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Mobile Development experience with Xamarin or similar technologies .
- SiteCore 10.0/9.x/PowerApps experience will be a plus
- Experience in building multi form factor applications using .Net or similar technologies.
- Experience with CSS and Java Script libraries such as Vue.Js, Angular or React, bootstrap,
- Experience in various data transfer mechanisms including Https, FTP(s), EDI, JSON and APIs.