Manchester, United States
over 1 year ago
Lead Test Technicians - 2nd Shift
Lead test technician needed to supervise a team of test technicians and assist in test execution for innovative medical devices using high precision digital balances and various other test equipment. This person will also be responsible for ensuring that the lab maintains a professional appearance and operates efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing activities and people in a professional testing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and objectives.
- Working knowledge of computer related tasks (e.g. Excel, custom tools, command-line instructions).
- Strong writing and verbal skills for communicating status and priorities.
- Dedication to thorough completion of work.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, track, and report testing progress.
- Experience executing tests of complicated systems through use of precision equipment such as precision balances and environmental chambers.
- Experience testing in a regulated environment is a plus, especially medical products.
- Demonstrated ability to train individuals on equipment, testing practices and processes.
- Experience tracking inventory of supplies and equipment.