Southington, United States
5 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor for a client a remote role responsible for the following:
- Review and analyze complex loan documentation, tax returns, and appraisals.
- Review and determine income, assets and credit worthiness of each file.
- Work with borrowers and loan originators to ensure complete and accurate loan application files.
- Collecting application, employment, and financial documentation and tracking progress in the lending system.
- Timely communication with all stakeholders in the lending life cycle including Borrowers, Originators, Underwriters, and Vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of DU, LP, MI and non conforming products/programs.
- Ability to work in a paperless and automated environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work in collaboration with loan officers, underwriters, closers and field personnel.
Duration: Contract 3-6 months
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org