Wilmington, United States
about 2 years ago
Lead Inventory/ Logistics Specialist
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics/ inventory control
- Ability to use MRP/ERP system and preform data entry into associated data systems
- Experience shipping domestic/ international with UPS/ FedEx
- Comfortable with computers- google, MS Office, and Gmail.
- Experience with inventory cycle counts
- Strong work ethic/ initiative
- Experience with vendor purchase orders
- Experience with RMA’s
- Lean Manufacturing 5S Workplace
- Lean Manufacturing Kanban production control system.
- Supervise direct reports
- Must have supervisor experience
- Experience with production planning, conducted annual reviews, and direct reports.
- Experience with ISO environment
- Ability to use forklift
- Hazmat shipping experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Production experience
- Experience negotiating with vendors