Trumbull, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently have 2 openings for 2nd Machine Operator in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Machine Operator 2nd: your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The machine operator will operate and maintain semi and/or fully automated equipment to produce product.
- Operate various machines per method sheets and manuals to build and complete finished products.
- Utilize all necessary tools and procedures and maintain that machines are running in proper order as required. This includes daily, weekly and monthly machine maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment to complete all production deadlines.
- Record and maintain department production records in accordance with procedures.
- Ability to maintain and/or improve on a clean and safe working environment in manufacturing.
- Perform and document quality control (QC) checks on manufactured product.
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) operations as required by the PM Plan.
- Assist in general maintenance and cleanup of manufacturing areas.
- Assist with continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years machine operation experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or method sheets to produce parts.
- Duration: Direct Hire-Permanent
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Salary: 15.50hr.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 3:25PM - 11:55PM
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com