Meriden, United States
about 2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance & Facilities Mechanic in Meriden, CT
Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Disassemble machine tools, production, and other machinery.
- Locate and replace worn or broken components.
- Scrape and fit new or replace bearing surfaces.
- Refit, assemble and test machines.
- Able to assemble, level and test newly installed machines.
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics repair experience.
- When components are not otherwise available, must be capable to repair the old part or make a replacement, using lathe, miller, drill press and grinders.
- Facility Maintenance and Repair
- Snow removal, Changing Lightbulbs, any regular shop upkeep repair, and maintenance.
- Refer difficulties to leader or supervisor as appropriate.
- Identify, recommend, and participate in opportunities to improve environmental health and safety practices throughout the shop.
High school diploma
Prior CNC maintenance repair experience
Tech school or 3+ years of experience
Location: Meriden, CT.
Duration: 6 months temp to permanent
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org