Durham, United States
8 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Automation Technician in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Maintenance Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Works independently to set up and ensure the operation of machines and related equipment to produce quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively and safely mounts, installs, aligns, and secures fixtures in machines.
- Effectively set-up and tear-down tools and fixtures in accordance to established procedures; maintains accurate setup and production records per company standards.
- Troubleshoot fixture, tooling, and production part problems as they are encountered.
- Works with Engineering/Quality Control to be sure all dimensions and processes are in conformance by using precision inspection equipment to verify work and fixtures.
- Perform start of shift and daily maintenance procedures on production equipment.
- Reset production equipment and robots if malfunctions occur; works with key personnel to develop intermediate skills to work with automation including robot points and frames.
- Monitor machine coolant, oil, quality levels, preventive maintenance programs as required.
- Analyze Problem Reports and make appropriate machine adjustments.
- Confer with key personnel to resolve machine malfunctions and production issues.
- Replaces dull or broken cutters, and pre-stages tools while machines are operating.
- Demonstrates intermediate skills with Bridgeport, EZ Trak, and Surface Grinder as required.
- Keeps accurate and timely records on the Computer Maintenance Software (CMS).
- Maintains an organized, clean, and safe work environment by following 6S standards.
- Properly follows all H&M procedures and policies.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities, including Idea System.
- High School or Technical School Diploma, or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, part drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write work instructions.
- Ability to calculate basic math, use fractions, decimals and percent and apply basic concepts of geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday on a rotating basis to meet business needs.
- Troubleshoot, Repair, and Maintain the robots and automation.
- Preventative Maintenance that works with our quality system.
- Adding data into computer maintenance software that creates work orders.
- Ability to read diagrams, schematics.
- Write Tech instructions.
- Duration: 4 months temp to permanent
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes.
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.