North Haven, United States
5 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator in North Haven, CT. As a Maintenance Coordinator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: To supervise the maintenance activity through the implementation of a preventive maintenance program and an ongoing maintenance repair program for the facility, production maintenance and process equipment. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
- Hourly machine maintenance employees will report to this position
- Coordinates work with all service and production departments
- Supervise maintenance staff
- Maintenance of building, machinery and grounds and procurement of necessary materials
- Responsible for environmental, health and safety for the facility
- Install electrical conduit, wiring, switching devices, controls, outlets, fixtures, motors and other such equipment
- Test, maintain and evaluate equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers and pressure gauges
- Test and calibrate pneumatic HVAC controls
- Perform skilled maintenance activities including construction, welding, brazing, soldering and plumbing
- Check and repair pumps, fans, valves and motors
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades involved
- Skill in the care and use of tools and equipment used in the trades involved
- Ability to detect defects in equipment and to make proper repairs or adjustments
- High school diploma
- 5 years related maintenance experience
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience
- Journeyman level in several trades
- Familiarity with boilers, air compressors, heating and air conditions, plumbing, welding, carpentry, electrical/electronic equipment,
Location: North Haven, CT.
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Duration: Direct hire Permanent
Benefits: Yes, full benefits
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.