Clover, United States
8 months ago
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work for one of our clients in Clover, SC on a direct hire basis.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Work effectively with other team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong mechanical and hydraulic experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended amount of time
- Ability to act competently in stressful situations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must supply your own hand tools
- Direct hire with benefits
- Pay range up to $24/hour
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the
East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.